I’m still on my (actual) safari in Tanzania, but we’re back for part 2 of the Momentum Safari! Join us at MomentumCrew.com if you want to maintain your momentum even after the safari ends.
In this three-part podcast series, I’m taking you on a virtual safari to generate focus, freedom and flow. Each recording includes a week’s worth of daily prompts inspired by animal avatars, so that you can strategically gain momentum in any focus area you choose. Check out Part 1 here.
This week the focus is get moving—you will improve on your systems and vision, start taking action, identify mentors, ask creative questions, and reach out to others for advice.
Animal Avatars This Week
- Giraffe: Get out of the weeds and focus on your most important message
- Crab: Tackle bottlenecks and let go of things that no longer serve you
- Squirrel: Take action and get busy
- Donkey: Enlist people to help
- Lion: Strike a balance between effort and relaxation
- Dog: Reach out to those you admire
- Luckdragon: Find pockets of magic
Momentum Safari: Get Moving! (8 Min)
- Pivot Podcasts with Penney Peirce: Intuition and Frequency, Dreams: A Guide to 24-Hour Consciousness, and Perception: Navigating Our Non-Linear Universe
- Deep Work: Ditch Cognitive Junk Food with Cal Newport
- Opt Out: Say No to Good So You Can Say Yes to Great
- Book: The Happiness Equation by Neil Pasricha (“The Saturday Morning Test”)
- Vocaroo.com for sending voice memos (h/t Alexandra Franzen)
- Check out the original Momentum Safari course, complete with daily prompts that let you go at your own pace. By the end of the safari, you will have a renewed sense of clarity and exploration . . . and unstoppable momentum!
Join the Momentum Crew
Ready for your next adventure? Join me in Momentum, a private community for solopreneurs and side-hustlers to connect with others, share all the best resources, and generate never-ending flow in work. Momentum also includes every course and template I have ever created (over $750 in value), live monthly workshops, and optional private office hours calls with me.
Keep in Touch
Sign-up for my twice monthly behind-the-business newsletter to receive curated round-ups of what I’m reading, watching, listening to, and new tools I’m geeking out on.